How to access Mental Health, Behavioral Health, or Psychological Services - Santa Barbara

If you live in Santa Barbara or San Luis Obispo County and need Mental Health, Behavioral Health or Psychological Services through Cen Cal Health Plan, Cen Cal has contracted these services to the Holman Group.

1.      Go to

2.      Click on Providers at the top of the page

3.      On the Right side of the page, click on “Provider Basics”

4.      Click on “Behavioral Health”  in the drop down links

5.      Scroll down to Holman Group Mental Health Provider Directory to access a PDF listing of licensed psychiatrists, psychologists, Marriage family therapists listed by county.


6.      OR Scroll down the same “Behavioral Health “ page to “Holman Group Behavioral Health Provider Directory” to access a PDF listing of Behavioral Health Therapy providers. This list includes ABA providers for autism treatment in Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo County


RSS Feed - Use the Icon below to subscribe to this page. Instructions upon click.

feed-image Feed Entries