We have multiple openings in Santa Maria for Service Coordinator IIs on our Adult team.
Qualified candidates must possess at least 2 years of applicable experience in social work or mental health, with at least 1 of those years working with individuals with developmental disabilities in a professional capacity. A master's or bachelor's degree in human services (psychology, sociology, counseling, human development, speech disorders, social work, etc) is also required. Bilingual preferred but not required ( able to read/write/speak English and Spanish fluently)
Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet these requirements.
Some of the specific job duties of the Service Coordinator are:
1. Support individuals we serve by maintaining regular contact and doing Individual Family Service Plans (IFSP) and Individual Program Plans (IPP).
2. Participate in Interdisciplinary Team staffings and attend meetings in the community as needed including Individual Education Plan (IEP) and day program meetings.
3. Provide information and referral to generic services and resources in the community
4. Coordinate and secure TCRC funded services
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
-Awareness of entitlement and benefit programs and of public benefit programs
-Ability to make verbal and written presentations to groups
-Ability to work independently and within a team
-Responsive to supervision
-Able to understand and adhere to applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures
-ICF-DD experience, QMRP
- English/Spanish bilingual preferred
-Master's or Bachelor's degree in human services field or a related area, with at least 2 years of applicable experience
-Valid California drivers license and reliable, insured vehicle or equivalent means of transportation.
-Able to travel to any location at any time; this position's caseload will be located from Carpenteria and Lompoc and weekly travel is required.
Resumes and cover letters must be submitted as attachments in .doc .docx or .pdf format.
Starting Pay is $19.39 - $21.37 (w/bachelor's degree) - $22.45 - $24.74 (w/master's degree) hourly. Also includes a $95.00 biweekly bilingual pay stipend if qualified, 5% annual increases and $0.54/mile travel reimbursement.